Attending a Combine is the 1st step towards making Team BC. Registration is now open for 2016 sessions!
The 2016 Combine Series is an opportunity for all amateur football players in BC ages 10-18 to undergo standard Combine testing and be evaluated by Football BC provincial coaches in order to get on the radar for Football BC provincial programs (i.e. Team BC, Senior Bowl). Attendance in a Combine session is required in order to be eligible for Football BC’s provincial program in the 2016 calendar year.
Times are TBD. Age groups may be split into different times for the larger events. Athletes should arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of each session for check-in.
- Saturday, January 30 (time TBD) –
The Charles Jago Northern Sports Centre, Prince George
- Saturday, January 30 (12 pm to 3 pm) –
Kelowna Dome, Kelowna
- Sunday, January 31 (11 am to 2 pm) –
Kamloops Indoor Soccer Dome, Kamloops
- Monday, Feburary 8 (Family Day – 10 pm to 2 pm) –
Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond
- Friday, February 19 (9 am to 1 pm) –
Langley Events Centre, Langley
- Saturday, February 20 (12 pm to 3 pm) –
UVic Fieldhouse, Victoria
- Sunday, February 21 (1 pm to 4 pm) –
Arbutus Meadows, Nanoose Bay (Nanaimo)
- $50 – online
- $60 – walk-up price
- Online registration will close 24 hours prior to the start of each session.
(No football equipment is required. However, please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. All sessions, except for the Richmond Olympic Oval and the UVic fieldhouse session, take place on indoor turf. The Oval/Uvic sessions take place on an indoor sport court floor.)