PacificSport is now offering summer camps to give athletes aged 12 to 16 fundamental movement skills for sprinting and strength training. Skills learned at the camps will provide an excellent base for safe cross-training, and will be transferable to sport specific training.
Our coaches are qualified and experienced; an NCCP certified coach leads our sprinting training, and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS-NSCA) leads the strength and conditioning training. All activities will be at the Langley Events Centre, either outside on the turf field or in the Willoughby Community Centre.
Choose from 2 camps in July, and/or 2 camps in August:
- July 4 to 22; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 9:15 am – 12 pm
- July 4 to 22; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 1:15 pm – 4 pm
- August 3 to 19; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 9:15 am – 12 pm
- August 3 to 19; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 1:15 pm – 4 pm
Each camp will have this daily schedule:
- 60 minutes: sprinting drills/training (outside)
- 15 minutes: Nutrition Break
- 60 minutes: strength training (High Performance room at Willoughby Community Centre)
- 30 minutes: for additional exercises and stretching (studio at Willoughby Community Centre)