Changes to Road to the Canada Cup and Western Cup Registration
ALL Identification Camp registration is now reduced to $25 for members and $50 for non-member (highschool) players.
- There is a limit of 80 participants in each region per age division – so you must register soon!
- Anyone who has paid the previous registration fee will be credited the difference toward their Regional Bowl Championships participation fee.
- Those that missed the Identification Camp in your region and still want to participate are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those selected for the Regional Bowl Championships – the fees remain at $200 for members and $250 for non members.
Training camp will take place in February with the tournament in March. Check out the details at www.BCPFA.com.
Invitations to represent the province for both the Western Cup and Canada Cup will be decided on your play at the Regional Bowl Championships.
Costs for the 8 day stay in Halifax for Canada Cup or in Lethbridge for Western Cup will be determined shortly.
If you require more information, contact email@example.com.
VANCOUVER SOUTH FOOTBALL PLAYERS
Saturday, January 21, 2017
BCPFA – Western Canada Cup – U16 ID Camp (2002, 2003) Metro Vancouver – All players SOUTH of the Fraser River – Regional team selection
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Richmond Olympic Oval – 6111 River Road, Richmond BC
Sunday, January, 29, 2017
BCPFA – Canada Cup – U18 ID Camp (2000, 2001) Metro Vancouver – All players SOUTH of the Fraser River – Regional team selection
2:45pm to 5:00pm
TSS Soccer Center – Richmond
1751 Savage Rd, Richmond BC
REGISTER ON LINE: www.BCPFA.com
- Registration will also be taken on site prior to the camp.
- Shorts, T-Shirt, Turf Cleats
If you require more information please contact: