The BC Lions are continuing their long standing commitment to amateur football by offering a couple unique opportunities this season. Please read the information below and pass it along to your members.
Has your flag football team ever wondered how thrilling it is to play in front of over 25,000 roaring fans? Or wanted to experience the excitement of making a huge catch on a big stage? Brand new for 2016, we are offering select flag football teams the rare and exciting opportunity to play a mini game on field at BC Place prior to a Lions game!
This incredible experience includes:
- Pre-game sideline passes for ALL players and coaches.
- Ten-minute mini game prior to the national anthem.
- BC Lions baseball cap for players all players, coaches and family members in attendance.
- Ticket to that evening’s Lions game.
- Recognition on our state-of-the- art video screen.
- All players and coaches will receive their tickets at no cost.
- All family members who wish to attend may purchase tickets at a REDUCED rate of $30 per person.
Games are as follows. All are available on a first come, first served basis:
- Saturday, June 25 vs. Calgary – 7pm
- Thursday, July 7 vs. Toronto – 7pm
- Saturday, August 13 vs. Hamilton – 7pm
- Friday, August 19 vs. Calgary – 7pm
- Friday, September 9 vs. Montreal – 7pm
- Friday, October 14 vs. Winnipeg – 7pm
In addition to these mini games, our annual and popular Salute to Amateur Football will be on Saturday, October 22 when the Lions battle Edmonton in a Western showdown at 4pm. This is another great opportunity to showcase the amazing football community in BC!
Along with our traditional halftime mini games (tackle football), we will also be offering teams and associations the chance to fundraise through tickets purchased for that night. Each team that purchases 10-50 tickets, at $30 per seat, will be eligible to receive $5 back per ticket, and purchases over 50 tickets will receive $10 back as a donation.
For more information on these opportunities, please contact Brittany Arner at 604-930-5489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“While it is a responsibility to support amateur football in this province, it is also great to see kids getting a chance to play. Suiting up on the BC Place turf is a special opportunity they will remember for a long time.” – GM/Head Coach Wally Buono