- February 20, Friday (9 am to 1 pm) – Langley Events Centre
- February 24, Tuesday (4 pm to 7 pm) – Langley Events Centre
Out of town
- Saturday, January 31 (12 pm to 4 pm) – Prince George
- Saturday, February 21 (12 pm to 5 pm) – Nanoose Bay
- Sunday, February 22 (11 am to 4 pm) – Kelowna
The Football BC Combine Series is set to get underway in late January 2015 and run through the month of February. The Combine Series provides football players from across the province to take part in Combine style testing and be evaluated by NCCP certified provincial coaches.
In addition, the Combine Series serves as the first step towards participating on one of the provincial team programs either at the Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, U16 or U18 division. Players who wish to be eligible for the provincial team program in that particular calendar year must attend a Football BC Combine Series session.
The 2015 schedule is as follows (Schedule subject to change. Stay tuned for detailed times).